Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Are these edible mushrooms?
    #17075736 -

Found on a log by my house. Kentucky



--------------------
I have never possessed nor consumed any illegal substances. Any statement or implication to the contrary is null and void, and just downright silly.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are these edible mushrooms? [Re: cloudboy]
    #17075787 -

Quote:
Are these edible mushrooms?



Yes!  A Pleurotus species.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are these edible mushrooms? [Re: Alan Rockefeller]
    #17075806 -

those look divine...:cheers:

:aliendance:
peace and love
bloodworm

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are these edible mushrooms? [Re: bloodworm]
    #17075814 -

OK! I will pick them tomorrow and also try to get some tissue samples and spore prints!


--------------------
I have never possessed nor consumed any illegal substances. Any statement or implication to the contrary is null and void, and just downright silly.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are these edible mushrooms? [Re: cloudboy]
    #17075841 -

Nom nom nom nom!!

Congratulations.

:asianofapproval:


--------------------
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are these edible mushrooms? [Re: Tmethyl]
    #17081688 -

Thanks guys! I cooked these today into a mushroom soup; it was delicious! Also spore printing three caps.



I left the patch pretty intact, hopefully more will grow. I'd like to sautee them and put into a stir fry.


--------------------
I have never possessed nor consumed any illegal substances. Any statement or implication to the contrary is null and void, and just downright silly.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are these edible mushrooms? [Re: cloudboy]
    #17081695 -

fucking-A!!!!
right on man!!! :crazy2:

:aliendance:
peace and love
bloodworm

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are these edible mushrooms? [Re: bloodworm]
    #17082001 -

I love happy endings!


--------------------
Listen to my music

Here

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Which edible mushrooms can be found in pastures/dung?
( 1 2 all )
megaman3 15,523 30 02/09/04 05:33 AM
by joe_millionaire
* Re: Legal/Edible Mushroom Trading Anonymous 1,515 1 01/10/00 12:57 PM
by shane67
* Some of the Mushrooms I found last weekend in Live Oak FLA GGreatOne234 7,188 6 08/14/03 01:05 AM
by Snobrdr311
* Maryland Honey mushrooms question MagmaManiac 1,542 3 10/11/03 02:08 PM
by ToxicMan
* Link: POISONOUS AND HALLUCINOGENIC MUSHROOMS AnnoA 1,888 11 07/04/03 12:23 AM
by zeronio
* "Eeerm, I didn't realise they were 'Magic' Mushrooms!" Sorceroom 3,245 9 02/13/04 02:32 PM
by Sorceroom
* Pictures of Poisonous Mushrooms
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 19,837 43 03/11/03 07:26 AM
by Anonymous
* Edible or toxic? 2 species (pics)
( 1 2 all )
ledfethered 8,927 24 09/28/02 02:35 PM
by ledfethered

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: ToxicMan, karode13, inski, Alan Rockefeller, Duggstar, TimmiT, Anglerfish, Tmethyl, Lucis, Doc9151, Land Trout
1,280 topic views. 0 members, 25 guests and 57 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 14 queries.