Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineLOBO
Vagabond

Loc: NY
Lobo's trip tips
    #619282 - 04/26/02 09:12 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Lobo?s suggestions for tripping out in nature at level 4 or 5.

Like with every important voyage there are some basic preparations that can make the experience be a positive and safe one.

Setting: pike a nature spot that you fell comfortable, secluded, knowing that you will not be bother by any one, preferable some friends privet land.
Beware in using state parks or land, rangers have regular patrols, to favorites camping sites.

Once you picket a site make sure the whether is going to be fine, the last thing you want is to be wet and cold.

Is always good to have a trip buddy with you but I would not recommend more than two, trip buddies should be experienced travelers mature, and responsible, some one that you can trust, and at the same time you don't have to worry about him or her.

Essential gear:
Clothing: were loose and comfortable clothing; I were jogging pants, long sleeves, and a hudie, (having your head hooded, in deep space, gives you a very confe feeling), sneakers, and a vest with some zipper pockets, (for putting away things like keys that you don't want to get lost.)
Bring also a jacket, I prefer wool, keeps you warm even wet and is quiet, not like nylon.
Have with you a small flashlight, with a strip or clip on you so it does not get lost, and you can find it when you need it.
Bring some bottle water, a box of tissues, or a cloth (going into deep space, may produce heavy mucus out flow from your nose at times :smile: )
And perhaps the most important item, a blanket, I highly recommend a wool one, I my self use a south American poncho, which you can ware and use as a blanket. (Venturing into deep space will bring some chills to your body, if you have nothing to ware it could turn miserable.)
It is also a good idea to bring extra socks, and shirts, many times you will spill some drinks on you, and you may wana get something dry on you.

Main site: This is site were you should be when you have left earth orbit going into deep space, we make a fire pit, ahead of time, with fire wood at hand in a convenient place, so the only thing we have to do, is light a match and buala.
If you are not sure you can handle a fire don't, better safe than sorry, fires should be started while still having some control over your body, (earth orbit) make a fire with small flames, but a lot of ambers, the idea is heat and control, please be responsible.
We use folding chairs with cup holders, very comfortable (bought at wall mart) you will be tempted to get the one with a foot rest, like we did, take the foot rest out, it will only make your legs get caught up into to it and make a disaster.
Idea here is easy access.
We also have a tarp on the ground, for if you choose to lay down, with you blanket :wink: ) .
For many of you some of this suggestions may sound silly, but when you are at a level 4 or 5 trip, things get very complicated, like moving, finding things, getting up, putting close on etc, is better to be prepared, than going crazy looking for you blanket because you are freezing!

My fellow astronauts and me have develop this system, were we allow for free range and exploration of our surroundings in a solitary manner if one chooses, but to come back to the main site when entering into deep space, always check un your buddy to make sure he or she is ok but at the same time don?t be annoying, to the point to disturb him or her.

Some of you may want to bring some musical instruments, we don?t because non of us is gifted with a any musical talent, and any how I don?t think we will be able to play even if we ware.

Be smart, and responsible and treat this gift with respect, and you will have a grate and insightful time.

Best voyaging, Lobo.

PS: the above description and statement are pure fiction. An apology for my grammar English is my second language.
Feel free to add any other suggestions.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblephrozendata
Carpal Tunnel

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Lobo's trip tips [Re: LOBO]
    #619562 - 04/26/02 03:13 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Wow, that is a really good idea. I think that would also be fun on lower dosages (level 2-3). However, for people that dont want to go all out a simple "walk in the forest" is a great idea on mushrooms. Nature always treats her friends right!

--------------------
"There's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving and that's your own self. So you have to begin there, not
outside, not on other people" - Aldous Huxley

OfflineTheCaptain
addict

Loc: Canada
Re: Lobo's trip tips [Re: phrozendata]
    #619620 - 04/26/02 04:03 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Yah
good pointers!
I would add that you shouldnt have too many pockets filled with stuff, as your hands can get lost searching in them for hours on end. :smile:

--------------------
"I mean, it's real hard to be free when you are bought and sold in the marketplace. 'Course, don't ever tell anybody that they're not free 'cause then they're gonna get real busy killin' and maimin' to prove to you that they are."

OfflineLOBO
Vagabond

Re: Lobo's trip tips [Re: TheCaptain]
    #619638 - 04/26/02 04:25 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

yea, you are absolutly right, my vest only has 3 pokets, even that takes some skill, he he.

--------------------

Invisiblesir tripsalot
Administrator

#619689 - 04/26/02 05:41 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Excellent post :smile: I could see you setting all that stuff up.

--------------------

"Little racoons and old possums 'n' stuff all live up in here. They've got to have a little place to sit." Bob Ross.

OfflinePsyFlux
enthusiast

#619692 - 04/26/02 05:44 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

tnx for the tips :smile:
I was thinking about tripping in nature in a month or so. Already thought about most things on your list, but it is nice to have a checklist from experienced people in case I forgot something.

Anonymous

Post deleted by Anno [Re: LOBO]
    #619721 - 04/26/02 06:15 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Loc: Exile
Re: Lobo's trip tips [Re: ]
    #620101 - 04/27/02 01:13 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

I did a similar (but as not as hard out and well planned as that) outdoor trip. It was my first time doing 2 tabs, only trouble was not having any place comfy to lie down later on. I lay in the bare field for a while hehe, quite fun and I decided that getting dirty is no problem. Chairs with footrests do become a mission, I had one, and it got a bit tricky. What I think would help me have a more at ease trip at camping, would be to buy a Bedford Van (or any van with a lot of room in the back) so that when I need a place to lie down or chill out if it rains, I'd have that. I tried sleeping in my car while tripping...and I DO NOT ADVISE THIS lol. Don't know what I was thinking.
Anyways, good shit Lobo, you really have it all planned :laugh: You could modify his tips to meet your own needs, and I think you'd be in heaven for 12 hours.

Invisiblevkk_
DNA Timebomb

Loc: Planet Erf, Yo.
    #620182 - 04/27/02 04:26 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Why would you need a bucket?
Vomit is enviromentally friendly.

I can't wait to go on a hiking/camping trip alone.

--------------------
I remember, the first time, I... smoked DMT.

OfflineLOBO
Vagabond

#620233 - 04/27/02 07:20 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Yea I forgot to mention those, thanks for adding them, I use papaya pills, but ginger should be as good or even better, (ginger helps with nausea, and digestion) it's a big plus, I swallow like 4 or 5 pills after ingestion.
I rarely puke, and If I have to into the bushes :smile:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale