Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Offlinekompton
Psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: Down South
Re: Alleged Insane Clown Posse gang member in court on drug charge [Re: Great Scott]
    #11111004 - 09/23/09 05:30 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

PeyoteZen said:
What's the deal with the little man running with a meat cleaver?

What's that all about?

its the Psychopathic records logo (the label ICP started), we use it to identify each other

--------------------
"Reality is for those who cant handle drugs.." -TiHKAL
"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man"-Samuel Johnson
DMT

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTaco Chef
I found dead John Cheever
Male User Gallery

Loc: the city of dis
Re: Alleged Insane Clown Posse gang member in court on drug charge [Re: PilzeEssen]
    #11111128 - 09/23/09 06:43 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

PilzeEssen said:
Quote:

vandago said:
Dude if you are on intensive probation they can walk into your house whenever.

my PO knocked on my door, i was inside smoking nug. i didnt answer the door.

thats about all they can do. yes, you are on probation/parole, but they still need a warrant to search your house.

that depends on the state
in florida they can come in anytime they want

--------------------

Offlinepasucks
Stranger
Male

Loc: pennsyltuckey
Re: Alleged Insane Clown Posse gang member in court on drug charge [Re: PilzeEssen]
    #11111147 - 09/23/09 06:52 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

PilzeEssen said:
Quote:

Officers contacted his probation officer with the information and she gave them permission to search the home.

how the fuck does that happen? the PO said "ok search the house" and the cops searched the house? no warrant? WTF?

Yes and its 100% legal.  When you sign your probation papers to be released from jail it clearly states that you, your home, car and property may be searched without a warrant at anytime and you sign off on that to be released from prison on parole.  Quite common actually.  This moron should of known that like everybody on parole does and not had drugs in his home.  Typical dumb ass.

OfflineHybridprX
Biodegrader of coir
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: Alleged Insane Clown Posse gang member in court on drug charge [Re: xTJx]
    #11111304 - 09/23/09 08:05 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

The cops probably seen a I.C.P cd near his stash when they went to search and automatically connected him with being a dealer for the band...

I doubt he was dealing and if he was it was probably to 12-13 year old kids judging by his looks, he's one scrawny dude to be pushing dope of any kind. I think this story is bullshit.

--------------------

OfflinePoopSoap
Genetically Modified Organism

Re: Alleged Insane Clown Posse gang member in court on drug charge [Re: HybridprX]
    #11111374 - 09/23/09 08:35 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

insane clown posse lol

OfflineDr.Myco87
Im a "Reader"
Male User Gallery

Loc: Land of the greedy! Flag
    #11111407 - 09/23/09 08:46 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

PilzeEssen said:
Quote:

vandago said:
Dude if you are on intensive probation they can walk into your house whenever.

my PO knocked on my door, i was inside smoking nug. i didnt answer the door.

thats about all they can do. yes, you are on probation/parole, but they still need a warrant to search your house.

NOT true at all. Probation/Parole gives them the right to enter and search your residence at any time. Trust me, been on probation for going on 6 years now, and wow now that I look at it, I have 42 days left on probation, god it's been a long time since I haven't been supervised.

--------------------
"I don’t do drugs. I am drugs."                -Salvador Dali

"I’ve never had a problem with drugs. I’ve had problems with the police."                                          -Keith Richards

"Reality is a crutch for people who can’t cope with drugs."                                          -Lily Tomlin

Edited by Dr.Myco87 (09/23/09 08:47 AM)

OfflineDr.Myco87
Im a "Reader"
Male User Gallery

Loc: Land of the greedy! Flag
Re: Alleged Insane Clown Posse gang member in court on drug charge [Re: pasucks]
    #11111417 - 09/23/09 08:49 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

pasucks said:
Quote:

PilzeEssen said:
Quote:

Officers contacted his probation officer with the information and she gave them permission to search the home.

how the fuck does that happen? the PO said "ok search the house" and the cops searched the house? no warrant? WTF?

Yes and its 100% legal.  When you sign your probation papers to be released from jail it clearly states that you, your home, car and property may be searched without a warrant at anytime and you sign off on that to be released from prison on parole.  Quite common actually.  This moron should of known that like everybody on parole does and not had drugs in his home.  Typical dumb ass.

Thank you, I knew I wasn't the only person who was on probation and actually knew what the laws are.

--------------------
"I don’t do drugs. I am drugs."                -Salvador Dali

"I’ve never had a problem with drugs. I’ve had problems with the police."                                          -Keith Richards

"Reality is a crutch for people who can’t cope with drugs."                                          -Lily Tomlin

OfflinePilzeEssen

Loc: USA
Re: Alleged Insane Clown Posse gang member in court on drug charge [Re: Dr.Myco87]
    #11111482 - 09/23/09 09:14 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

well fuck. thats pretty fuckin lame. im not on intensive supervision or anything, but i dont want my PO comin over and finding a pipe or it smelling like weed or something in here.

i should read through my prob. and parole book and read the rules. might go talk to my lawyer.

--------------------
"The soul has greater need of the ideal than of the real. It is by the real that we exist, it is by the ideal that we live."

If you want to get a hold of me, my email address is in my profile. Just click on my screen name. I got banned from using private messages cause I didn't follow the rules... :frown:

Offlineoxalic32
Male

Loc: .
Re: Alleged Insane Clown Posse gang member in court on drug charge [Re: Dudeyourgone]
    #11111937 - 09/23/09 11:05 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Dudeyourgone said:
LOL gangmember? more like white trash member.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains